Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday

Tonight is another counseling session. This makes #5. They are really helping. I don't know how long we will be with this guy - will move on to someone else when we feel we have reached the end of his resources. The thing I love is that we go, talk about topics that another plans for us (takes the pressure off of us), and then we go to dinner and continue the discussion from the meeting. I think it is good.

We completed a 30 minute family walk last night. It was very nice. I hope we are able to do it again tonight. I truly love that time together. And Bug is too cute, she asks to go for the walks and gets very excited when she figures out that we are actually going. Too Cute. And when we walk she has to hold my hand. So Sweetie pushes, Bug is in her stroller, and she and I hold hands. That is, of course, until she falls asleep.

These nails are driving me crazy. 1.5 weeks without biting. The growth is enough to slow down my "fast as lightening" 10-key abilities. Now don’t worry, I am keeping them pretty and not biting, but it is frustrating when doing some data entry and your numbers are off.

No comments: