Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sweetie felt left out

First, a heartfelt goodbye to Rev George Wilson. You are truly loved and will be missed. Please tell Daddy I said hi. Now you can continue to be the spiritual advisor that he respected and needed.

Sweetie needed to add what he loves about me. But first I need to add two more to mine: "where the hell are we?" and "crossover".

Now for 50 things about me. He made sure to use original ones, no repeats from my list.

1. her smile 2. her giggle 3. her dimples 4. she's small

5. she has a great ass 6. i love her reactions to my scaring her

7. NanKing 8. she has great financial skills 9. the way she pouts

10. missyisms 11. her compassion for animals

12. her photography (takes such striking images)

13. she is the best mother 14. toe-pick 15. forgiveness 16. so smart

17. I smile whenever I see her 18. Serif 19. mouse

20. her first rollercoaster ride 21. we agree on how to raise a family

22. Some of my best ideas came from her 23. Missy Mess

24. After winning my first Addy, she got me a PS2

25. How every thing I see in Serif came from her

26. She makes me want to be a man worthy of being a husband

27. Westwood cup 28. Speed and/or Go Fish

29. no one knows me more than she does 30. she is unbearably cute

31. "It's not far." - Orlando 32. "It's not far." - Las Vegas

33. "We're going straight!"

34. Her relentless desire to have me watch horror-movies

35. putting up with my obsessive behaviors 36. tickle fights

37. her nervous/anxious laugh 38. her love of that silly ol bear

39. doing laundry 40. neck strike 41. Wilderness Lodge 42. "Ice Cream"

43. the way she holds pencils, spoons, forks, etc.

44. her willingness to do just about anything to "spice things up"

45. cruise ship hot tubs

46. her childlike enthusiasm for anything FisherPrice

47. her ability to do marathons

48. supporting me while I was but a lowly waiter

49. her perseverance 50. everything about her

No comments: