Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Reasons Why

First, I got out of a ticket today. Inspection overdue by THREE months.
I got a warning. It pays to be this cute.

Following Random and Odd's "40 reasons he loves me", I am joining the group.

50 reasons why I love my Sweetie:

1. His laugh 2. Squished 3. Toe squeezes 4. Love-ums 5. mostester

6. mexico rocks 7. She's little and she's real 8. hugs

9. how we fit together 10. fucked up movies

11. finishing each other's sentences 12. calling each other in our minds

13. stupid tv 14. walks at night 15. our daughter 16. nose sex

17. his tears when he thinks he is going to lose me

18. his tears when he found out about Serif

19. holding hands 20. putting himself in awkward situations to save us

21. makes me laugh 22. he is as sentimental as I am 23. back rubs

24. princess pregnancy 25. I feel safe with him like no one else

26. saving kittens 27. proper burials 28. poetry 29. his senses

30. I still get butterflies in my stomach, even after 14 years

31. so very creative and talented 32. gorgeous body

33. his patience with my depression 34. reading to me

35. handmade cards

36. we are on the same page with politics and religion

37. cheesecake factory 38. Hayao Miyazaki movies 39. breakfasts

40. stolen soup/veggies - we did not steal them, no one did actually

41. jumping up and down in the living room when we bought our house

42. receiving a letter from him as I was getting dressed before our wedding - not a dry eye in the room

43. his support through 2 degrees and with studying for the CPA

44. his desire to become a better man

45. the way he is with Serif. he is the best father

46. his crazy boy side, flipping and such

47. his way to calm me when I freak out before every event

48. his relentless desire to scare me 49. split

50. meeting me on the course of my 2nd half marathon to walk me to the end

No comments: