Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fox in Socks

I just received an email about teaching at the local community college. I applied a few months ago and they finally responded. I was shocked to find out I qualify to teach college. Who knew? I am not sure about the details, or if I am going to do it. I honestly do not think that I have the time that is required for such an endeavor. But it is exciting nevertheless.

I am doing very good today.

If you ever feel depressed, pick up "Fox in Socks" and try to read it very quickly. You cannot possibly stay sad.

This weekend is going to be exciting. We have many options. One is to go to Corpus with friends, another is to go out of town elsewhere, and the third is to make over our bedroom. We bought the supplies mid September and have not had the time to proceed. Such a hard choice.

1 comment:

Crista said...

*hugs*

So glad you're feeling better!!