Thursday, June 21, 2007

Almost time

Almost time to go to the Doctor. I have not heard anything so I am convincing myself that means it is nothing. But I am stressed. My eye has been twitching and just now my lip started twitching. It feels funny.

And all of this has gotten into my dreams. I have normal and sane dreams. Sweetie has adventure/comic book/ninja dreams, but not me. Night before last I dreamt that my little family was in a country at war and trying to stay hidden from the gun fire and then last night I dreamt that 183 and the toll roads collapsed and we were caught under. But in both dreams we survived. And in last night's I was saving people. So I know the stress is getting into my dreams but it seems that I feel confident in my abilities to overcome anything.

I walked this morning again. That keeps me on schedule of my training. Yay!

I just want to hear something concrete when I go in this afternoon.

No comments: