Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF

Today is Friday, thank goodness. Why is it the short weeks always seem so long? My allergies are killing me. But I shall live. Tomorrow night is the mini-blowout and I get to see TBG. YAY! I am even bringing BestFriend and HowieMaui with me.

I am feeling a little out of control. My studying is behind (hope to get back on that bandwagon this weekend), the house is a mess, and I feel out of touch with my eating and exercising. This just means that I need to sit down and make a plan, yes in excel. A plan can solve anything.

Then this weekend is studying, partying, and shopping for Bug's b-day items. Next week is Bug's b-day and when I give my blood again. I am hoping, yet again, for a reduction in my meds. I truly feel there is something wrong and with everything I read, it points to my meds being too high. If that is not the case then I need to sit down with my dr and try to figure it out. Blah.

And I just have to leave with this one mommy story. Bug's new thing is saying "I like xxx" or "I love xxx". She first said it about Sweetie - never going to live that one down. But last night she said it about her ball, her toes, the wall..... so very cute.

Oh and happy Blogversary to me - three years now. Wow, so much has changed.

No comments: