Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Two Year Old


Bug is two today. Two years old! She is officially a kid. She speaks, runs, plays, hugs, kisses, and snuggles better than ever. She says she loves me. And yes she says "I love my daddy", but she also says she loves her toes. She is my little buddy. She is a mini-Missy through and through. We giggle the same, sleep the same, and sing silly songs the same. She is silly, funny, and so very caring. I adore this little girl. But what I adore more than anything is watching Sweetie with her. He is amazing. He is the greatest father ever. Two years ago our relationship changed. No longer was it about the two of us, we have had a third person to consider and adore. We became a family. I adore our family. Happy Birthday, Bug. I love you! You amaze me every single day. Thank you for being my little girl.

No comments: