Tuesday, June 26, 2007

wearing sunglasses in the rain


Oh where oh where has Missy gone? Things are busy at work, I am trying to focus on studying, all the while enjoying my family. That leaves me little time. Over the weekend we finished Mom's garage. Now the record breaking rain needs to stop so construction can begin.

I also purchased my outfit for SIL#2's wedding. Since it is an outdoor wedding in mid July, I went very summery - bright colors and light fabrics.

And I have been busy with exporting the audio from my cpa review lectures. This way I can listen while I walk. Might sound boring to most, but it is motivating to me. Work out and study at the same time. And I walked three times last week and again this morning - though today was the first day with my new audio technique. I am on track for my 10k training.

Things have just been busy. And I am stressed. I get bitchy when I get stressed. Blah. Oh, and I got my crown today - yay no more temporary crown.

I am just having one of those weeks where I feel like a supporting character in my life. Don't worry, nothing huge. I am sure it is the combination of the relief of finding out that I am healthy and needing to focus on the test.

But these allergies are killing me and my throat hurts. I had to get some ice-cream to help with that.

I could just use a vacation right about now. Which means we need to start planning for our family vacation this year. This year's theme is the opposite of last year, relaxation all the way.

2 comments:

Addy said...

OMG. How cute is she!!!

Kat said...

she is so cute!

Ice cream solves all problems. :)