Thursday, June 21, 2007

Healthy

Well, I got the results. While my WBC is still high, it is yet again lower. There is nothing to indicate the reason it was up. No infection and *THANK GOODNESS* no leukemia. They tested for several cancers as well many other things. My uric acid is a little high, but nothing to worry about.

Bottom line, I am healthy and go back in one month to retest. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Thank you for all your positive thoughts, I think they helped. And a few rainbows never hurt anyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome!!!

Rhonda said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!

Grammy G said...

Prayers and rainbows work every time. :-D

Crista said...

I'm so sorry I haven't been around (yet again) to say it, but I have been reading via bloglines and sending many good thoughts your way. I'm so glad and relieved with you about this great news. Hooray!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Woo Hoo! You were on my mind yesterday! I'm so glad to hear the news! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Kat said...

YAY!!!!! So glad to hear you are healthy! :)

Kami said...

YEA!!!!!!