Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two more 5ks scheduled

Today is a good day. I am feeling great, very positive, and looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I should be working for that very reason, but nah.

I was supposed to get my blood drawn today. I admit it, I put it off. I justify it by saying that I can do it tomorrow before or after Bug's 2 year check up as they are next door to each other. But the bottom line is that I am scared. I am scared of hearing "no change" yet again. Blah.

I registered for two 5ks today. I think to make myself feel in control. On 6/16 we are doing Keep Austin Weird and on the Fourth of July we are doing one for a charity that IronDiva works closely with. Now I need to get my butt back out the door and walk. The rain lately has taken my training a little off course. Not too bad, but they say the wet is over and now I have no excuses. Well, who am I kidding, I can ALWAYS find an excuse.

In case anyone is keeping track: June 16th Keep Austin Weird, July 4th Nelson 5k, Oct 14th LiveStrong Challenge, Oct 21 IBM 10k, Nov 4th Race for a Cure, March 30th Cap 10k. We are going to be so busy. But that is a good thing.

OK off to start the celebrations. Don't worry pictures will be posted tomorrow of our b-day girl.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lots of pics of the B-day girl please.

Your schedule makes me need a nap.