Monday, June 04, 2007

Tut tut, it looks like rain

It is raining, again. Last night was a big thunderstorm and today is another. I love thunderstorms but hate driving in them.

This weekend was very very busy. Friday was family night with the help of Mario Party 8 . Sweetie and I are officially addicted. Saturday was a quick trip to Waco to visit Grandpa-in law. It was an emotional trip and I am so glad we were there for MIL. Now I have a goal to get everyone in the family healthy. Saturday night was so much fun. I can't wait to hang with the Austin girls again.

Then Sunday was getting everything for Bug's 2nd b-day party. We are not doing a big party. We are not doing an overly themed party. But damn there is a lot of little things needed. We were so busy that Mom and I completely forgot about the sewing party. UGH, I think SIL#2 understands, at least I hope so. The good news is that while at the grocery store we ran into one of Bug's best friends and he is going to make it to the party - YAY.

This is going to be such a great week. I cannot wait until Thursday. Sweetie and I are taking off from work to spend the whole day with Bug. With our big girl. OK enough sap for today, I know more will come during this week - acause I am just sappy like that.

I don't know if I will get a walk in tonight or not. This thunderstorm is huge.

5 comments:

Kami said...

Have a fun birthday party!

Anonymous said...

I hope the birthday party was fun. Post the pics girl!!!

Elizabeth said...

Don't be sending that rain this way, mmmkay?

Addy said...

Hsppy early birthday Bug!

Kat said...

Can't wait to hear about the party and happy early birthday Bug!