Wednesday, July 14, 2004

And I walk away with a blister

Yep - got one from walking all over down town with my sweetie. Meeting changed from lunch to an office meeting. Guess where they are located? Across the street from my Sweetie's office. So I went - parked at a meter and got up to the 18th floor just in time. Nice office - elevators have TV's.

The meeting was good. Felt confident. Very strange since I am not looking for a job. Bottom line is I said that I did not want to start until after graduation. Of course I am still scheduled to graduate in December and have through August 15th to decide, but we shall assume May - and that is what I said. I met the recruiter and she was very nice. Now I wait.

Sweetie was nice enough to go to TSBPA and drop of my notarized SSN and e-mail address today. Hopefully they have everything they need. Shhh - if I am completely eligible I "might" consider graduating in December. We shall see. Will cross that bridge when we get to it.

After the meeting went to Chipotle with my Sweetie. It was so nice to be that close to him during the day. Now I am back plugging away numbers for another Big 4 for the quarterly audit.

No comments: