Thursday, July 08, 2004

I Feel Great

It is true. I have to confess to have Wendy's last night. After almost three perfect phase one days - I went to Wendy's for dinner. Was not good. The most important thing is that I am not allowing it to alter my day today. Tomorrow is my ma's b-day so I will have to go off then for cake.

Work is good. Came in on the Holiday and worked late last night. Hope that I am impressing. Unfortunately I am my own worst critic. Tonight is class which means a very long day. That is ok. I will survive. I am hitting burnout bad. In a nutshell that means I think I will NOT go on for my PhD.

Received a letter from the TSBPA saying that I need a copy of my ss card notarized and sent to them. That sucks. I sent an "approved" ID before. The worst thing is when I was contacted for my transcripts I was told that they had everything else. BLAH.

I need to call about physical therapy. Maybe I will do that today.

My Sweetie is the nicest and most loving man in the world. I forgot my lunch and vented to him about it. Was not upset about having to buy lunch but about the food going to waste as it was all cold items. All of the sudden I get an IM asking where I left it. When I said that it was on the counter and he said it was not there, I knew he drove all the way home to get me my lunch. I also suddenly had a fear that I did not forget my lunch after all. I walked down to my car - one flight of stairs down and two up to get to my car. Sure enough my lunch was in my backpack. I completely forgot because I NEVER put it in there. DUH. So I walk back the long walk to my desk to let him know that I had it the whole time and his surprise trip was a waste. He was not upset. His only response was "I wanted you to be happy". He is the greatest.

No comments: