Monday, July 12, 2004

The Power of Socks

No this is not an ad for odor eaters. I am in a great mood today, actually I have been in more good moods than bad lately, even in spite of complete stress. See I bring you in with a great title and now you get to listen to my stress. Let's begin.

School:
Four papers due this week

Work:
First Close and Auditors arriving on Wednesday

Home:
Have to clean like a mad woman

Career:
I have a meeting with a PWC partner on Wednesday. Of course it is this week. Everything else is happening this week.

I am very stressed.

I am wearing jeans today that cover my socks completely. To help ease my stress I wore my Motive Bison socks. They are the socks that I received for completing my first half marathon last November. They are quite powerful.

No comments: