Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Support in Numbers

I like that. Not only because I believe that numbers are very important but the statement is true as well. Yesterday was very good on the diet. But the best part is that one of my great friends and my ma also began the diet yesterday. I think I will be more likely to stay on track knowing that someone I care about and respect is doing the plan with me. For those who do not know I am following the South Beach Diet

I still have not called regarding physical therapy. I am not looking forward to that part. I have been looking into gym memberships. We shall see. Also looking into the Total gym. It is supposed to be good for no-impact exercise as well as pilates. The only issue is where to put it. If only I could create a new room in my house.

I just need to get off of my butt and start my walking again. I don't think I will be able to mentor for Team in Training this year. Between school, work, knee rehab, and potentially CPA exams, I don't see how I have the time. As it is I just entered the busiest time of the semester and the time when I don't get to even see my friends often enough.

45 weeks until graduation.

No comments: