Tuesday, July 13, 2004

In case you didn't know - I rule

So yesterday I worked through lunch and until 6. However, the good news is that I completed the big awful report that I was working. In a nut shell - I am so cool. I did not get as much done as I wanted to last night. Spending 9 hours staring at excel manipulating numbers did not motivate me to go home and start it all over again with my accounting paper. Good news is that it is only 5 pages to write before Thursday.

I am leaving early today to get my SSN card notarized and off to the TSBPA. Hope this is the last thing I have to send.

I am so nervous about tomorrow. I need to come up with questions. Like I have time to research. Why did this meeting have to happen this week. Here is my schedule:

Thursday - Accounting Paper Due
Saturday - Marketing case paper due, discussion due, article paper due
Saturday - Accounting Group paper mostly due - at least need to have annual reports read and reviewed.
Saturday - Mother-in-law's b-day party.

UGH - yes still in a good mood and still stressed.

Trying to be very good on diet today. I am such a stress eater and that is not good. I have to figure other ways to deal. Why can't I have a desire to run when I am stressed?

OK back to work.



No comments: