Saturday, July 24, 2004

The Mailbox

So we come home after the concert and Amy's Icecream. We were feeling great. Due to work we were in two cars and my Sweetie stopped for at the mailbox on his way to the house. As we enter the house I asked him what we got in the mail.

He says calmly "something from those accounting people".

My heart stops. Is this the letter I am waiting for? He hands me two envelopes. Two, two has to be good right? I open the thinner envelope first, the one the size of the "we need more information" letters. To my surprise I read the first line "Congratulations! Your Application of Intent is approved". WOO HOOO The second envelop is my form to send in saying when I want to test for each section.

This means that I can test. for the CPA This means that they have all of my paperwork and approved of my education. This means that I have to take the next step.

In order to not stress over something that is not even there - I told myself that I could not think about when to study and test until I received the approval letter. Now it is here. It could not have come on a better day - after the Sarah Concert. However, I have 4 papers to write this weekend and cannot think about the CPA exam yet.

But I am so excited. I am so proud. I am so scared.

No comments: