Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Nerves of Steel

OK maybe that is not true. I am not doing so well right now. Less stressed about the house work - my Sweetie cleaned the kitchen last night for me. We have cousins coming into town on Friday and that is making me happy. However, before then I must finish my paper due tomorrow, get annual reports for group project, and finish marketing papers for the week. Then of course there is the house work. AUGH!!!

I am nervous about lunch today. This is huge and I am trying very hard to convince myself otherwise. At 11:30 today I will be speaking with a partner of a Big 4!!! That is crazy. The more crazy thing is that I am not looking for another job. I really like my job and the people. Hell the pay and benefits are wonderful. However, I have always had a desire to go into audit. Too much to think about right now. I will go to the meeting and simply be myself. What happens, happens.

I will be so happy when this semester is over. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So much to do in less than a month. I will survive, I always do. But I can't wait until the 2 week break. I am hoping to take one week off from work to completely relax. I really need it.

No comments: