Monday, July 26, 2004

Best Wife Ever

That would be me. After I posted on Saturday I let my Sweetie sleep in as I prepared for a marathon weekend of homework. He woke up at about noon knowing he could play his FFXI game. I insisted that he get dressed and eat breakfast before beginning. Turns out that was good advice. He played for 29 hours straight. The only breaks he had involved quick trips to pick up lunch and dinner. Other than that, he played and played and played. I made sure to sleep in between papers and such, but not him. On Sunday I had a group meeting at noon. When I got back home at almost three, I really expected him to be asleep. NOPE, he was still going. At five he said he leveled enough - needed to get to 30 for a LAN party that I am giving him for his b-day (although I am not one of the people who play the game and it is not at my house). While he took a two hour nap to avoid screwing up his schedule too much I ordered pizza for his dinner. It arrived about 5 minutes after I woke him up.

Guess you can tell, I am a little crazy about this guy :-)

No comments: