Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sickness

Last week I was sick - hence the lack of postings. Last Monday I was not feeling good at all, Tuesday was much worse with me barely making it through the day. Wednesday I awoke to barely a voice. I even went to the doctor. That is pretty sick. Sinus infection. It was bad. Missed three days of work. I made it to work yesterday but the normal daily activities wore me out. I am still not at 100%. My focus now is to get to 100% and then focus on staying healthy. I plan to sleep 8 hours a night - this is an important one for me, eat my fruits and veggies, and do some form of exercise daily.

This week is a stressful one, but exciting.

Tuesday - Accounting Group meeting
Wednesday - my Sweetie's b-day
Thursday - Accounting Group Presentation - end of this horrible class
Friday - Family celebration for my Sweetie
Saturday - LAN party
Sunday - Marketing Group Meeting

I am counting the days until the end of the semester, 7 until everything is due, 9 until last class.

Then two wonderful weeks.

No comments: