Tuesday, August 03, 2004

CPA Update

While I was sick I registered for the Bisk CPA review. That was an interesting conversation with my voice almost gone completely. The review started yesterday. It is on-line with instructor led assignments over the course of 7 weeks. I think this is going to be very good for me.

Interesting thing is that they do refer to the prep time for the CPA as studying. Instead they call it "training". In fact I was reading the hints and general information last night and a lot of the information sounds like what I read as I prepared for my half marathons. I suppose I am preparing for a marathon of sorts. This helps since I know that I was able to complete two half marathons with my training and determination.

Hard to believe only 40.5 weeks until graduation

No comments: