Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Can all be forgiven?

So grades are finally posted. While I knew on Friday that the I earned a B in the hardest course of the MBA, I still awaited my Marketing grade. I pretty much knew my grade as of Sunday night because the instructor posted our assignment grades - but not the final. When you are in graduate school grades are not always clear cut. So I waited. This morning it is official. In spite of the worst group EVER - I made an A in the class. This is so awesome. This means I am back on track as far as school goes. It also proves that my bad semester while working for the evil bunch was in fact due to the emotional stress they caused and not my abilities.

So I am feeling good about myself.

However, I do not feel very good today physically. I am still not completely over my sinus infection - or whatever it was. So I will take it easy this week. I can't be sick again - too much planned for next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your A!!!!! Knew you could do it!!!! :D

NJT