Monday, August 16, 2004

Relax a Mouse

This weekend was wonderful. Friday I celebrated the end of the semester with some family and friends watching The Village at AlamoDraftHouse. I love that place. The movie was very good. In fact it was one of those that you like more after you leave the theater and keep talking about it.

Saturday was nice and relaxing. I got up in time for my Weight Watcher meeting. They were nice and let me reset my starting weight. Since being sick I have not followed anything. Then I picked up my Sweetie and started our day with lunch. Our first stop was school for Fall Semester books. My Sweetie is getting so much better. He did not even give a verbal response when my books, for two classes, totaled almost $300. We continued on to my work to drop off a couple of plants - since I have a window I should use it :-) My Sweetie got to see my cubicle and was impressed. Of course my work is right by the mall where a certain apple store lives. We looked and looked at the iBook and powerbooks. My Sweetie is convinced that I need a laptop for my CPA review and my last two semesters. Luckily they did not have the one I wanted. That is good since it forced more thinking time on the subject. However, I have to admit, it would be nice to be able to take my review with me where ever I go. hmmmm we shall see.

After stopping at Target and buying some LEGOs we headed home. I was not feeling great so I set myself up on the couch, took my good cough medicine, and proceeded to play with LEGOS while watching the Olympics. Now that is what I call a Saturday.

I have to admit I did not do any CPA review. Mostly I wanted a brain break.

No comments: