Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Walking on Air

So today is wonderful, other than allergies. My AWFUL group is over. My semester is over - other than a class tomorrow with nothing required from me. I am happy. Class went over by an hour last night. But it was worth it. I don't have to see the worst of the group again, they graduate on Saturday.

Now I have 19 days without school work - or at least I hope. I am sure I will have homework due on the first day of class - as normal. But it is my second to last semester so it is all good. I am so happy that I am not graduating until May. I am really going to miss my school. I already can't wait to buy my books for the next semester - my favorite part of the semester - not the actual price, but getting the new supplies. I was like this as a child too. Loved getting school supplies and then I would bring all my books home and look through them anticipating the coming year. I am like this with every semester. Honestly, it is going to be hard in January when I purchase that last book. While I will love not having to stay up late or spend my whole weekends writing papers, I will miss being a student. I am sure you all think I am crazy. There is an office depot by my work so I think I will go all out for my supplies for this next semester. Oh and I should stock up for my CPA review as well.....


No comments: