Friday, August 20, 2004

TGIF!!!

It is Friday. Not only that - as soon as I leave today, my vacation begins. Although I am not going anywhere - this is some much needed time off. I plan to get caught up on my CPA studies as well as clean my house. Not that I am anal about the house. It is purely to reduce stress. When I am in school I do not keep up with the house due to so much on my plate - this leads to clutter - clutter leads to stress. Stress leads to unhappiness for all around me. And as predicted my professors for the fall send the assignments for the first class - each has around 4 chapters to read. My week will consist of CPA review, exercise, cleaning house, and pampering myself. It will be wonderful.

I am headed out for an overnight camping trip tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun. It is with two friends introduced to me by my best friend. The interesting thing is that my best friend is not going. So it will be the first time alone with these two wonderful and strong women. Let's hope I do not bore them to tears. I have to think of something yummy to bring for dinner - something that is suitable for camping.


No comments: