Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Karma Coma

Actually this is the title of a kewl song. However, my karma is high today. On Friday I went to Albertson's and purchased my favorite sushi and chopsticks. When I got home I discovered that the chop sticks did not scan. This normally would be a "their loss" thought (esp after spending this whole semester on the company). However, this was at a self checkout - there was a whole issue with "item not scanned" and the head guy cleared the issue from the main station - I thought it scanned the chopsticks as well. So today I went back to Albertson's - more sushi - and purchased a pair of chopsticks. I then went to the main self check out guy and explained that I ended up not paying for the pair I took on Friday and that I scanned these to make sure that they received payment. When I handed the new chopsticks to him I think that is when it sunk in what I was doing. He was very surprised and thanked me for my honesty.

3.19 added to my karma :-)

No comments: