Monday, August 09, 2004

Light at the end of the Tunnel

OK guys I can see the light. It is there - tomorrow at 10pm I will be dancing. Not only will this be the end of my semester, but also the worst group in the entire world. My marketing group is even worse than my group in Cost Management where my partner quit the class halfway through. Tomorrow is the last class and that makes me so happy. I won't rant and rave to you about them - but they suck completely. There is only one that I like.

This weekend I took the diagnostic exam for the BEC section of the CPA. I scored a 41%. Not bad when considering that if I did not know the subject matter I simply guessed and I took it during a LAN party. Honestly, I wanted to see my strengths and a lucky guess will not help me any. To pass the CPA you must score a 75%, so I am more than halfway there. I am happy with my initial score, if I scored a 75 or higher I would have potentially wasted money on the program, still waiting on work to agree to pay for the course.

Due to school and feeling a bit ill again, I did not get everything that I wanted for my CPA study this weekend. However, with 19 days without school to worry about, I will catch up without any problems. I received confirmation that I can take the week of Aug 23rd off from work. Of course this is not the time for me to think about the fact that the instructors at my school like to assign homework for the first class.

I am hoping to start my walking program again today - nice and slow. I still have 40 weeks until graduation ;-)

No comments: