Thursday, August 05, 2004

Speaking in Public

I have a presentation tonight. It is with my Accounting group for the really hard course. We are the first to present and I am the first to talk in the group. Wish me luck. This is the biggest group project that I have ever done - weighing in at 48 pages. I think I am ready - just need to leave early to practice some more. It is a power point presentation so I have to do the whole talking and clicking thing.

I have not focused on exercise or food this week - trying to get over my sinus infection first. However, I can tell the difference today and I am aching to go walking. This weekend marks 40 weeks until I walk the stage, and for all intents and purposes, the last time. During this forty weeks I am taking three MBA courses, Passing four sections of the CPA - with a total of 400 study hours min, and trying to stay sane and healthy. To do this I am also going to try and lose weight and get back into shape. We shall see how this works.

After tonight and through Monday night I have to focus on my Marketing class and get it finished. Then at about 10:00 on Tuesday night I am going to be dancing. I need a break so badly. Isn't it nice that the school gives me a whole two weeks off? Please note my sarcastic tone. I can't complain in between the fall and the spring I get like 6 weeks off. I can handle that. The only problem is that instructors at my school like to assign homework before the class begins. Then the two weeks really becomes a week if I am lucky. All in a effort to earn three little initials - MBA.

OK back to work.

No comments: