Monday, August 30, 2004

Another Monday

My vacation is over and I am back at work. While I did not complete the long list of self inflected "honey-dos", I did rest and pampered myself a little. It was good. Tonight starts a new semester with class from 7-10. That makes for a long Monday. This class, Accounting Ethics, is just like Cost Management that I took last fall. Same instructor, same day, same format, same classroom. Although I learned a lot in this class, and in hindsight it was one of my favorites, I did not enjoy the process. I actually swore off Monday classes. But here I am again. One thing I am bad about is procrastination. However, I am even worse with this with assignments for the first class. I mean, come on - give us a small break. So during lunch today I will read my case and hope to get something that I can turn in tonight.

The CPA exam is really hitting me. Due to a rude awakening on the depth of the subject matter for economics I had to reevaluate my studying. Last night I set up which day will result in which studying. I am going to try and get my school items taken care of during the week allowing for the weekends for CPA review. Saturdays will be designated for the upcoming test and Sundays the next test, I have overlapping review sessions for all sections. This should work well. I know the worst part will be through November. I can handle that.

But I might have to take a nap when I get to campus :-)

No comments: