Wednesday, August 18, 2004

It is done

Last night we did it, we bought me a 15" powerbook. My sweetie met me at the mall and we made the purchase. I am still a little weary regarding the whole event - only because I feel guilty. However, we did get me a nice computer as well as an ipod and color printer. Due to rebates the 20G ipod came to 70 and the printer to 0. It is nice. While I do not have internet access yet or microsoft office, I was able to set up some preferences last night. In order to calibrate the battery I had to charge it fully last night and now I have to use it with only the battery until it goes to sleep. Because of this I have it next to me now - sitting and taunting me. Good thing my boss is out of town and it is a very slow week for me. Have to admit - I can't wait to do the CPA review using this machine.

No comments: