Friday, August 13, 2004

Officially Official

Now it is official. I received my approval for the eligibility application for the BEC section of the CPA exam. This approval is good until Nov 16, 2004. The next step is to contact Prometric to pick a date, and of course pay the testing fee. This is crazy, I am actually doing it.

Last night was the last official night of the semester. YEAH!!! It is over. I think I will go today during lunch to get my books for next semester. Class starts on the 30th. I am so looking forward to my break. I plan to stay on course with the CPA review and clean my house. I know it sounds like a blast, doesn't it? You know you have too much going on when cleaning the house is something you have to plan for and get excited about.

During my break I am also working on a good plan for getting healthy for graduation. I have 39 weeks. I can accomplish a lot during this time. The important thing is to set realistic goals and have a plan that is flexible with school and CPA.


No comments: