Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Computer Issues

I am sitting here writing because I cannot get into the drive on the computer that holds all of my information that the auditors need. Fun.

Other than that, I am in a great mood. I was good yesterday again for a total of 2 phase one days. I tried the ricotta cheese dessert - maybe I made it wrong - but that was GROSS - I even spit it out. This week - even with everything that is due - is not stressing me out as much as normal. Of course I had my normal end of the semester nervous breakdown on Sunday - but I am doing better now. Everything will get done when it gets done.

The good news is that I show another loss from yesterday. I KNOW it is water weight and I don't expect to continue to lose at this rate, but it makes me feel good. Tonight is my MIL's b-day dinner. I am going to try my hardest to stay on phase one. We shall see.

Drive is back up - must get back to work.

No comments: