Friday, July 02, 2004

Close Rush

I wanted to make sure that I logged on today and at least checked in. I work in accounting so our busiest time of the month is the beginning. There is a time period for closing out the previous month, quarter, or year depending on the situation. I am experiencing my first close in this position and it is hectic. It is also, my luck indeed, a quarter close as well as our testing for Sarbanes Oxley So there is a lot of pressure. I might have to come in this weekend. But you know what? That does not upset me like it would with other companies.

As far as the diet goes, I have been doing well. Because of holidays and such I am not making myself go on a strict phase one plan. I went to Chipotle today. YUM. I had the bowl and it was sooo good. I will have to tell my sweetie about it, he loves salads.

Here to a wonderful weekend that is fun and healthy.

No comments: