Monday, July 05, 2004

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was wonderful. Friday night my Sweetie and I went to see Dodgeball. It was so funny. Saturday was productive with a trip to my Sweetie's parking garage at work to allow a tow truck to enter. Good news is that the cost is less than one thousand. Yeah. We finished the day watching the Lago Vista fireworks with friends. It was a very nice evening with many laughs. Sunday was the fourth and like most great holidays the family meets at my little home. It was a great day. Good food and good conversation.

I am ready to get my health and fitness regime in motion. The next holiday is on Friday with my ma's b-day. The good news is that she is also starting the same plan as me today - so we are going to enjoy ourselves but within limits. I can do this. I know I can. I am also entering the craziest time of my semester with large projects due weekly. I need my health in order to meet these many deadlines.

Foot for thought - in spite of my weight and lack of exercise routine - I can still put my big toe in my mouth :-)

No comments: