Wednesday, June 22, 2005

1st Bath

Ok so this blog is starting to be a lot about my little “baby font” (as they call her at work). Hope that it is not too boring. But it is what my Sweetie and I love to discuss right now.

Last night DarkDiva paid us a visit. It was so good to see her and to be able to show off Serif’s weight gain. However, we are THOSE parents now. Before she could escape my Sweetie brought out the camcorder and showed our home movies that consisted of our Whataburger the night before our angel arrived and continued through the hospital and our coming home. She was a trooper, probably because she is a mom as well, and smiled and laughed at all the appropriate places.

Today was a good day. We took it easy. Unfortunately Serif’s belly was not too happy today and she had some big spit ups. No fever or bad colors, so nothing to worry about. However, it made her rather stinky. So tonight was her first bath. Up until this point, we have spot cleaned due to her umbilical cord stump still in tact. However, tonight was the night. I filmed while my Sweetie carefully bathed our JuneBug making sure to keep the cord stump dry. The best part was that her mood was wonderful throughout the bath. Now she smells wonderful and her hair is sticking straight up ☺

Alas it is time to go and snuggle my two favorite people in the world.

No comments: