Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Belly

Looking out my window, I contemplate the life inside me. Our world is changing and quickly. My uneven belly shows me where she is sleeping. I place my hand on her, only flesh separating us for the next few days.

I am so excited. Scared? Yes, of course. I just want to meet this girl so badly.

Two days of work remain. Is that not crazy? The training is going well. Although I am confident that she cannot replace me and when I return they will be happy to have my knowledge and expertise back.

Tomorrow night we have a grand adventure planned. The Divas are throwing a dinner in honor of JuneBug’s upcoming arrival. We will have a relaxing dinner and DarkDiva will proceed to adorn my belly with a henna design for the upcoming event. We are meeting at MotoDiva’s house. I suggested the location because she lives very close to the hospital (just in case).

In the film we developed over the weekend we received the pictures of the last pregnant belly henna design. The pictures came out perfect. I cannot wait to see the design DarkDiva chooses for tomorrow.

No comments: