Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Heading out

Last night was a nice send off dinner. Mom, Brother, and Brother’s wife came over for dinner. Unfortunately, my niece was ill so MIL and SIL were not able to make it. When going to bed we set the alarm for 2:00am for my last meal. We went to WhataBurger for an early breakfast for me. My Sweetie brought the camcorder and we taped our thoughts about today’s events and explaining Whataburger to my JuneBug. This was the first place we ate after finding out we were pregnant and now the last place during the pregnancy that I ate. It was so much fun. We got home and I finished packing everything for the hospital. I had the “oh my goodness, I am in labor” bag packed, but I needed the planned ahead with entertainment items and such.

Now all I have left is a shower and I will be ready to go. This is so amazing and crazy. I have received so many warm thoughts and wishes. Some from people I would not expect, and that means so much. My hormones are rather high today – but I feel so very loved and blessed.

Now I must go and prepare to become a Mom. I love the sound of that.

No comments: