Tuesday, June 28, 2005

She is Official

Yesterday we received Serif’s Social Security Card in the mail. She is official. I love seeing her name in print. I love her so much. I love that she is a combination of my Sweetie and me.

Today she is three weeks old. I cannot believe it. Our life has changed so much since her arrival. Our love is stronger, our focus has changed, and now we are a family.

This summer is already very busy.

Today my JuenBug will be without me or my Sweetie for the first time. This is hard for me, but I trust my mom.

This weekend is 4th of July. We are going to do our normal thing; fireworks, good food, and family.

July 9th is my Mom’s b-day. She has requested to have her b-day at my house so that she can hold her grandbaby all day.

July 21st is MIL’s b-day. I am not sure what we are doing for her day.

August 4th is my Sweetie’s 30th b-day. I cannot believe I am married to someone so old – hehe. The following weekend we are celebrating in a big way. I cannot wait.

August 8th is Serif’s two-month appointment.

August 23rd we are going to a Round Rock Express baseball game with Mom and her company.

August 31st I go back to work and Serif starts her school.

With that, my angel awakes from her nap needing her mommy. I must go and snuggle. I cannot get enough, she is so beautiful.

No comments: