Sunday, June 12, 2005

First Night Home

I am feeling so good right now. I do not feel any pain regarding the surgery. I can look at my daughter while I write this and know that my Sweetie is resting peacefully on the couch.

Last night she slept in my arms in our bed. My Sweetie wanted that. He feels she is safest in my arms. Mom and Brother left around midnight and she fed at 1:00 and 3:30. After the 3:30 feeding, we all crawled into bed to sleep. We slept until after 8:30. This was such a wonderful gift. She woke up hungry and I to engorged breasts. While I pumped, still issues with her latching on, Sweetie cleaned her diaper. Now both are sleeping.

I know today will be busy. People will be coming over to see my baby. Did I mention that she is perfect and the most beautiful baby ever? My mom brought over my baby book and there is a big resemblance between me and Serif. However, she seems to have a nice mixture of both of us. She has Sweetie’s toes and blood type for sure.

I am so happy.

No comments: