Sunday, June 05, 2005

Glow in the dark excitement

Yesterday was the best date day. We had lunch outside at the Arboretum and then headed to BabiesRus to pick up our crib. After stopping to purchase a couple more items for our JuneBug’s room, we headed to dinner. A fabulously romantic dinner was exactly what we needed for our last alone day before her arrival. We then headed to Main Event and played a round of glow in the dark miniature golf. It was so much fun, as well as entertaining to watch me play with my big belly.

Today was another great day preparing for our baby’s homecoming. MIL and Sweetie assembled the crib and took care of the yard. Mom and I did the grocery shopping and picked up a couple of items for baby – such as the #1 children’s book right now and magazines of her birth month. Her room is complete. I absolutely love the way the crib looks against the paint. My Sweetie chose very well. He took many photos and perhaps he will post some.

After dinner with MIL and Mom, I decided to begin my pampering. Since tomorrow will consist of a family dinner and last minute packing, I knew tonight would be my last real chance. I was able to take a long bubble bath – with many kisses from my Sweetie when he checked on me. I enjoyed a facial and shaved my legs (yes I can still shave my legs on my own).

Tomorrow morning is our last appointment. I believe she might have flipped again. We shall know for sure soon enough. I will also receive any last minute advice from my doctor for Tuesday’s main event. I want to treasure these last moments, these moments where my Sweetie and I are gushing with excitement. These last moments before our whole world changes.

Now I must get some sleep. Our appointment is early in the morning.

No comments: