Monday, June 13, 2005

First Outing

Today was a wonderful day. Although life is very different when living in three hour increments. We took Serif to her first outing today – her first doctor’s appointment. She is doing so well. She is back up to 6lbs 1oz and now is 19.75 inches in length. The doctor’s opinion is that she is a very healthy baby. We go back on June 21st for her 2 week appointment. After the appointment we went to the grocery store. I wore a snuggly sling

I am currently in bed writing this. My Sweetie is next to me with Serif in his arms. Life is good. Although it has not even been a week, becoming a parent has changed everything. We are so happy. My Sweetie makes sure that I snuggle my JuneBug on a daily basis because he says that he loves to see me with her, he loves to watch his girls together.

I am feeling great. I cannot get over how good I feel. This morning I put Serif on the bed and laid down to simply stare at her. I did not even realize it until after watching her for a few minutes that I was on my belly without any pain or discomfort. I have not been able to do this for a few months. That combined with passionate kisses from my Sweetie makes me feel fantastic.

Now I must try to get a couple of hours sleep before my angel is ready for her next feeding. I absolutely love this.

My Sweetie would like me to let everyone know that he intends to post pictures very soon - they are waiting on his computer. He has been distracted with staring at our creation.

No comments: