Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Randomness as I waste time before leaving work

Today is Tuesday. Tuesday mornings are hard. Sweetie has to be at work early on Tuesdays. This means I don't see much of him until the evening. And I miss the guy. Imagine that. I don't know what I would do without gchat all day.

I am in a good mood. I am a little sore today, but nothing like I was afraid of. I am wasting my last few minutes at work because I have been working very hard all day and didn't even take a lunch. And I want to blog.

So what to blog about. Tonight is Gilmore Girls. Which is nice because mom comes over, but I am mad at the show so we aren't talking about it.

We have not decided about tomorrow. Other than a couple of things. 1) We are NOT eating out tomorrow night 2) We are not exchanging gifts, or we better not as I will be screwed - i got him nothing 3) We are hoping for a fun evening with a DVD and maybe some good food brought in 4) Well I did get something for him but he was there and it is just as much for me *wink wink*, so we shall see 5) We are going tonight to get the chocolate for tomorrow. I want healthy dark chocolate 6) If I workout tonight and tomorrow morning I could have a bubble bath tomorrow night, that would be nice.

And with that I think I wasted enough time to go home, lol.

Have a great evening.

No comments: