Friday, February 09, 2007

SPF - and update

SPF: Random And Odd
Stuff Portrait Friday - Something RED:

OK, I can do red. Here is a red crayon on our bedspread. For bonus points I have Bug mimicking Sweetie last night while watching TV in our bedroom.









Bug is doing better today. Still home as the doctor ordered. Today was the first day since Sunday that she woke up with a smile. Yay. She is getting closer to being herself. Work has been good. I only had to use 1.5 days of PTO - Monday and half of Wednesday. I worked until 8 last night, which wasn't bad. Tonight I got out at 6, so that is good. The best part? My boss has asked how Bug is doing every day. This is huge. Asshole boss didn't and that was one of my biggest complaints.

I am doing good. Kinda of a sad day today. Not sure what is going on with that. I am also so tired. I am chalking that up to Bug being sick and our schedules out of whack. Blah.

While I am not sure that I lost weight this week, I do know that Sweetie said that my stomach looks smaller. I love it. I will know for sure this weekend when I do my measurements.

This weekend also marks a sewing day for SIL#2. We are getting together to add beads and such to her dress. It should be fun.

OK that is all that is fit to update, we are boring, lol. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cutie! I played too.

Kat said...

Aw, she is so cute! Glad to hear she is feeling better!