Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

First a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER. Today he turns 38. Yay Brother. I get to see him tomorrow night to celebrate.

I did not get a chance to blog about valentines day. It was the best Valentine's Day. Sweetie and I had lunch at Texas Land and Cattle, where he worked before UTS. It was very good. I was awesome and didn't have any of the bread and ate very healthy.

That night we went and got a pizza - extra thin crust, whole wheat, lean meats, and veggies. We ate it while watching Saw. It was a good movie and really makes you think. One thing I promised Sweetie though, if I am kidnapped with Bug for over 8 hours and I somehow get the gun from the kidnapper - you shoot RIGHT THEN. You do not wait and say "don't move". Nope, just shoot.

He was bad and did give me a present. He made me a mix cd. OK not like a HS mix tape or anything. He picked songs that I love that are on his itunes and not on mine - due to purchasing off itunes or downloads from other places. It is the best CD. He titled it "10 of Hearts". He also made me some playing cards of the 10 of hearts. He is the best.

Top the night off with some dark chocolate with mint and you have my perfect evening. And I was sooo good. I am proud of myself. We even worked out while the pizza cooked. Sweetie did an incredible arm workout and I did some upper body but much more my speed - I just can't do pull-ups let alone hand stand push-ups.

I have pictures to post from Valentine's Day. Bug and I were dressed cute. But I have to wait until I am blogging from home.

And now randomness:
~You know you are old when you cannot relate when you hear someone discuss how they don't want to move because they like their HEB as it is 24 hours. I cannot remember the last time I was in an HEB after 1am - prob 5 years ago or more.
~Only 2.5 more weeks until I get my thyroid tested again.
~I hit my knee on my nightstand on Saturday night. OUCH. And, of course, it was my bad knee. Depending on how it is doing, I may not be up for the 10k on 3/25. I hope I am. I want to do it this year as it is the 30th year.

No comments: