Friday, February 23, 2007

SPF

Once again Kristine tells us what to post for stuff portrait Friday. This week, SPF: ‘Your TO DO list’.

I have many to do lists. Due to a little person being in love with making lists herself, I am lacking in the post-it note department at home. But know, at work I have excel, word, and post-it notes to mark my to do list.

At home, everything sacred is kept on the computer. Or else you don't know where you might find your list. Here is my computer with three to-do lists. One in excel (of course), one in word, and one in omni-outliner.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

OmniOutliner is a pretty cool list making program for the Mac. Came free with my Power Book. Maybe one day I can check off that line item "Create a blog", but some how I never get past "Do laundry" or "Empty/Fill Dishwasher".

Unknown said...

happy spf :) I played

Hyman said...

Great SPF!!

Too much drama this week for me to play. I'll catch it next time.

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I can't read your list...but you LOOK so organized.

This is the first time I've been here and I just want to let you know that I love the quote on your banner. How great is that!

Happy SPF!

Connie T. said...

Wow you are organized. Lots of lists. I played too.

Anonymous said...

You are entirely too organized with the three lists. If I tried to do that, I'd spend all my time organizing the lists and not get anything done.

I played, too.

Arlene said...

Excel is one of my best friends :-)

I played too!

Anonymous said...

hey there, you should visit www.listography.com to archive and share your lists!