Thursday, July 14, 2005

Feeling Good

Today my JuneBug was a little grumpy so we opted out of the lunch with co-workers. Instead, we met with my Sweetie for lunch. We had a great time while JuneBug slept. After our lunch we made a trek to my school.

The goal – to pick up my diploma.

I had several women stop and admire my angel. They commented on how beautiful she is. When I reached the appropriate floor the woman that I was speaking with on the elevator asked if I was there to get my diploma. When I said yes, she said that I had that look.

When the guy at the desk asked if my diploma looked correct, I almost started crying. It is the most beautiful piece of paper ever. After our successful journey JuneBug and I headed home for a much needed nap. She is my favorite napping buddy now – shhhh don’t tell my Sweetie.

I am so proud of myself. Now I have to find a frame. I am hanging this diploma.

No comments: