Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Random Thoughts

Today I am just going to do some free writing, meaning that I am going to write what comes to mind regardless of if it makes sense. This is a tool for self discovery as well as therapy.

As I type this, my JuneBug is lying on my lap wide awake. She has the most beautiful eyes. It is amazing to have a daughter. So much is different from last year. I am so happy.

I have not started exercising yet. I hope to this week. Of course, my clearance only came yesterday. It is hard during the day. Serif takes so much of my time with feedings and pumping. She was doing good with the shield. However, she still was not getting enough food. Then she got smart and decided to not use the shield. We shall keep trying. At least she is still getting my milk. I think I will talk to my doctor at my 6-week appointment about increasing my supply using medicine. She is so beautiful, so perfect. Now she naps.

My maternity leave is 1/3 of the way complete. I cannot believe it. Tomorrow is my co-worker’s b-day. I may go to the company lunch with Serif. It would be a nice way to introduce her to everyone. Tomorrow is also her one month b-day. I want to get professional photos done. I hope I can get in.

Last night I spent the evening working on work. I don’t mind, it means that I am needed. We also watched Magnolia. That was one strange and long movie. Not our kind of movie at all. It wasn’t even the content that was the issue, it was the delivery.

I realize that I did not write about the 4th of July. We had a great day. The day consisted of Mom, MIL, Grandpa, SIL (husband’s sister), niece, SIL’s boyfriend, Brother, SIL (brother’s wife), and my little family. We enjoyed BBQ and many many fireworks. My Sweetie is such a pyromaniac. Some don’t know this. His two favorite holidays are the 4th and Halloween. If only we shot off fireworks for Halloween, then he would be in heaven. We had a great time and did not get to bed until very late.

I love my new ring. I wear it on my wedding finger due to still not being able to wear my wedding band. It is funny. I can wear all my old clothes and my feet did not grow as they have with friend’s of mine. However, the tell tale that I was pregnant is my ring size, my stretch marks, and my slightly loose lower belly. I would like for my ring size to go back so I don’t have to resize my wedding band. I know that my belly will firm, in fact it is getting better everyday. As far as my stretch marks, I love them. They are proof that this angel was in my belly and that I wasn’t simply dreaming. They are proof that my Sweetie and I made her. Back to the ring. You would think it was a new engagement ring with how much I love it. I look at it all day. It is not expensive or anything like that. It is just a ring my Sweetie wanted me to have. It makes me so happy.

What else is in my Brain today? Mom is stopping by after work so we can all go to ToysRus. This should be fun.

No comments: