Friday, July 29, 2005

All Dressed Up

Last night my Sweetie and I went to the culinary flavors of Austin for Cystic Fibrosis. My Sweetie does volunteer design work for the organization so our tickets were free. It was awesome. A chance to dress up and go on the town.

The food was very good. Many restaurants came and brought some delectable tastes. We walked around, bid on a silent auction, drank free wine and ate free food. It was for a great cause and something my Sweetie and I enjoy greatly.

The best part was the silent auction. We won the bid on two tickets to see Carmina Burana by Ballet Austin in the directors circle. This is something we planned to see anyway, now we have guaranteed good seats.

The evening is one we shall never forget.

One interesting thing did occur while we were there. We ran into one of my Sweetie's old co-workers. It was a little awkward, but my Sweetie didn't let it get to him at all.

I think over 7 weeks of a whacked out sleep schedule is getting to me, I am so tired. The worst thing is that I have no motivation to go to bed early. I have a month to get myself on a schedule, I know I can do it.

Between time, heat, plans, and rain; I did not work out yesterday or today. It is ok, I have to let go of the perfectionist side of me. I will do my best.

I know this post is short, enjoy the pictures that I posted. I love that Blogger lets you post pictures from your desktop now. This means a lot more pictures will be posted on my blog.

No comments: