Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Late Night Check In

I have not had a chance to post twice in one day for awhile. Yes, this counts as twice in one day since I have not gone to bed. I just finished day four of my book. It is about passion. I am so happy today. I have been all day. My heart feels full and golden. My passion for life and most importantly my Sweetie makes me want to dance and sing for everyone to hear. I know how lucky I am. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family who love and care for my little girl. I have a man who will do anything to make me happy. I went walking tonight. This time I took along my Sweetie and my JuneBug. It was a great walk. This breaking in gently is driving me crazy. I did 22 minutes this time and wanted to go longer, but I know breaking in is best.

It is almost time for me to go to sleep. Man I have to get on a schedule before going back to work. I just feel so great. The journaling and assignments in my book are really giving me insight. The main thing is that I am learning very quickly how happy I am. I knew I was very happy. However, I did not realize the full extent with all areas of my life. So far, I highly recommend the book. The assignments take some time and thinking, but once complete, it makes me feel like I know myself a bit better.

Now to change the subject before I sound like I am trying to convert you to the self help world.

My Sweetie's newest craze is NeoPets. Yes, it is for kids. But we have a kid, doesn't that count? OK probably not, but it is quite addictive. It is neat to have something you have to care for, feed, and keep alive. HAHAHA not like we have anything else like that in our life right now. Speaking of which, JuneBug is sleeping good. She should be waking soon for a feeding.

I am simply so happy.

No comments: