Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This is not my beautiful house

Ever have one of those days? The kind where you wake up and cannot believe your life is yours?

That is what happened to me today. I woke up to my family and was overtaken by how much I love these two people. Aftter my Sweetie left for work my JuneBug and I then settled on the couch to go back to sleep. We slept for four hours with the only break as a short feeding. When we decided we had enough sleep –this was mutual – we started our day. While we were still lying on the couch I looked at my angel. I cannot believe she is mine. I cannot believe such a perfect little person came from me. She is wonderful. Even when she cries I know she is perfect. I don’t know what my Sweetie and I did to deserve such a wonderful and beautiful baby. Apparently we did something right.

I watch her in her swing. She is happy. I cannot imagine my life without her. I love her so much. I love my Sweetie so much.

I just cannot believe that this is my wonderful life. It is times like this where I have complete faith.

No comments: